Sunday, October 22, 2006

Weltschmerz

weltschmerz \VELT-shmairts\ noun, often capitalized
*1 : a mental depression or apathy caused by comparison of the actual state of the world with an ideal state
Isn't that a great word?

Sadly, some other schmuck already took it on blogspot, AND on livejournal. So for now, I'll keep this one.

I want to apologize to the mythical reader for my last post. Of course I don't hate you -- I barely know ye!

And even if I do know you, and if I did hate you at that moment, there's a thin line between love and hate and I probably love you now. Fickle me pink.

I don't know what to do on a blog. I read a friend of mine's blog and it's so focused and full of art. I'm jealous of him because he moved to Norway. I don't want to move to Norway, but I'm still jealous. Partly because I think that to have a blog will require me to do things/think things worth blogging about. That's good, in a way, because I spend so much time on auto-kcuffing-pilot that it might wake me up. Ach!

No comments: